Companion Pet Clinic in beautiful Klamath Falls OR is hiring DVM!!!
$50K sign on bonus!!!
Room for growth
Generous compensation plan and benefits
Excellent work / life balance
Seeking a positive, high energy, highly qualified full time Associate Veterinarian, with a minimum of 2 year experience, to join our AAHA accredited small animal 4 doctor practice.
We are located in beautiful sunny Klamath Falls Oregon. Klamath Falls is located about 25 miles north of the California border in central southern Oregon.
With over 300 days per year of sunshine, surrounding lakes and mountains there is plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. We are a very busy, fast paced small animal clinic, currently caring for mostly dogs and cats and few pocket pets.
We are open 5 days a week (Mon-Fri), with no emergency on call nights.
We are the only clinic in Klamath County to have our own CT scanner in hospital and a very extensive in-house laboratory. You can learn more about us at CPCKFALLS.COM.
A Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university with license in good standing to practice in the state of Oregon with no restrictions is required
· Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
· Performs physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
· Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional needs.
· Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
· Stays current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
· Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
· Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
· Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
· Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
· Manages time and tasks appropriately.
· Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
· Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth.
Internal Number: 7442
About National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
The veterinary profession isn’t like any other—it’s the only field predicated on the love of a patient who can’t tell you what’s hurting and can only look to you for help. It takes a special kind of person to do that job, or the jobs supporting that job. NVA doesn’t create those special people—we find them, cultivate them, and give them resources and opportunities to do what only they can do. Whether treating patients, managing a pet resort, or serving hospitals from NVA’s Support Center, NVA’s animal professionals are caring people, united by a love of animals. NVA is proud to honor that connection and is committed to serving our team members by providing them with the tools, support, and freedom to be the professionals they’ve always wanted to be.