Want to come be a part of a five location practice in Phoenix who is passionate about innovation?
We have a very warm invitation to a Medical Director and Associate DVM's that envisions a practice that actually embraces ideas and has a knack for nurturing relationships. If that is you, then we can’t wait to meet another veterinarian who has the same priorities as we do! Come let us host you and show you around; the team would love to fill you in on how the clinic’s new ownership is seriously skilled at listening to veterinarians. We were founded in 2019, and we have wonderful goals set in motion at our Chandler location; we are in need of a quality leader who is on the hunt for a breath of fresh air! For this special candidate, we want to make the first move and package this timely invitation in a hefty sign-on bonus.
Benefits You Can See:
• FREE (health care premiums & short/long term disability)
• Sign-on bonus & relocation expenses covered
• 401k plans; licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
• Annual CE allowance; tuition reimbursement; student debt relief
• Generous PTO
• MD bonus arrangements
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team-building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
From a resort lodge with a salon to a surgery suite with cutting-edge technology, we are focused on offering more for pets all under one roof. We are on a mission to reimagine where we all work and play. And if you get the sense that we are your kind of breed- then let us know (just don’t delay)!
And in case you’re not a Phoenician, here are a couple things to note :
• Commuting to work on your bike (after a certain stop at one of the billion coffee shops) is a thing. And when doing so, keep in mind that urban wildlife is a thing too (i.e. desert tortoises, roadrunners, bald eagles, chuckwallas). And then there are the mountain lions...
• Experiencing the Grand Canyon makes us a bucket list tourist city. However, a journey out west (or across town) where wild horses roam at an Indian reservation / archeological village- is also very much a thing.
4 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: PAID insurance premiums, Generous PTO and CE allowance, Sign On Bonus, Relocation reimbursement.
About Destination Pet
The Destination Pet Family isn't just "another corporate" practice. We are 800+ pet people all across the US, working together every day to deliver quality care for pets and a better customer experience for pet owners. We have a soft approach to large group practice, in that we encourage medical independence alongside providing group support, bringing the benefits of corporate practice, with an inclusive focus on individual clinics. Our founders have more than a century of combined experience and innovation in the pet services industry. As veterans of the animal care business, we understand the need for better care and services, and a clean, simple integration of those services. From boarding and day care to grooming, training, and veterinary care, we give great pet parents the tools and resources they need, at a level of sophistication we'd want for our own pets.