Seymour Veterinary Clinic is looking for a passionate Practice Manager who is ready to take the practice to whole new level! If you have excellent time management and organizational skills paired with a desire to build a successful team that provides world class customer service and patient care, we would like to invite you to join the Seymour Veterinary Clinic team!
The Practice Manager will lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our clinic runs smoothly and customers have pleasant experiences
Assist in hiring new providers and wellness consultants, including: recruiting prospects, interviewing, vetting credentials, on-boarding, and training.
Enforcing all federal and state regulations and laws, as well as corporate and internal policies.
Preserving brand integrity and customer experience by creating a positive image in-clinic (e.g. facility cleanliness, employee conduct and attitude, etc.) and out-of-clinic (e.g. social media, strategic event partnerships, etc.)
Managing staff and promoting a positive, communal work environment based on reliable and dependable cooperation.
Take proactive measures to address workplace misconduct, underperformance, or deliberate failure to follow policies through written warnings and/or terminations. Maintain inventory of essential medical supplies, Rx and non-Rx, and ensure safe and secure storage and loss prevention measures are in-place.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for market growth and expansion
- Manage clinic’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future operations
- Always have an EXTREME OWNERSHIP MENTALITY
- Clear communication skills and punctual responsiveness.
- Habitually positive; enjoy daily support interaction with colleagues and customers. Self-initiative, effective leadership, driven, and endless desire of learning.
About Seymour Veterinary Clinic
Five doctor companion animal practice serving the community of Seymour, TN for over forty years.