It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
PetCure Oncology is looking for an Oncology Veterinary Technician to join their amazing team!
PetCure Oncology, one of the most exciting and innovative veterinary oncology providers in the country, is seeking unique, highly energized, compassionate Veterinary Technicians for two full time roles at our new location in Robbinsville, NJ. One position will also provide customer care support.
Have obtained their CVT, LVT or RVT license but not required.
Strong background in administering and monitoring anesthesia required
Ability to multi-task and adjust and learn in a fast-pace environment
Are energetic: TEAM players with great communication skills
Excellent computer skills and has the ability to learn and assimilate quickly to new computer applications
Are able to fully use their technical skills, as well as, learn from new experiences
Provide input and assist with all aspects of patient care
Understand technology and can learn new software quickly.
Customer centric and has an engaging personality and willingness to provide top notch service to our pet families.
• High school or equivalent
• Formal Veterinary Technology education or Applied Science degree preferred
• 2 years of experience, specialty hospital experience preferred
• Preferred license LVT, CVT, RVT
• Experience in managing critical patients preferred
• Strong background in administering and monitoring anesthesia preferred