Taconic Veterinary Center is looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our compassionate team in Cortlandt Manor, New York! Our mission at TACONIC Rt 202 24 Hour Veterinary Center is to provide our community with the highest level of patient healthcare with professionalism and compassion. We pledge to communicate to our clients the how, what, and why while respecting and understanding their needs.
WHERE TACONIC IS LOCATED?
Taconic RT 202 Veterinary Center is located in Cortlandt Manor, New York. It's a great suburban location near the Hudson, a short drive to NYC and all that it has to offer without the hustle and bustle daily.
WHY TACONIC RT 202 VETERINARY CENTER?
• Get the luxury of full workups with in-depth diagnostics and cutting edge equipment.
• Our team is educated, empowered, and innovative.
• Our environment is rewarding, adaptable, and philanthropic.
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with ProSal.
• $50,000 of Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below).
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship.
• Excellent Benefits that include 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community.
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated.
• Experience and/or interest in Emergency and Critical Care is a plus
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays
• New graduates are encouraged to apply as mentorship and training is available if needed
• A New York State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing