New DVM Position: 10 reasons why if you only apply for one position, this should be it.
1. Bramer Animal Hospital is a 6-doctor, respected AAHA-certified practice that offers a terrific, supportive working environment—our vets are typically lifers. This position is open due to growth.
2. We are offering up to $5,000 in relocation, with a total of $15,000 in bonuses within your first 12 months!
3. We’re located in Evanston, IL—a great university town that’s right next to another great town called Chicago.
4. Over 50% of our patients are cats, so if you secretly believe that felines are superior pets, we’re definitely the place you want to practice.
5. We pay all association dues and licensing fees, and offer paid vacation, CE days on top of vacation, and a CE stipend. We are also closed on Sundays and half day Saturdays are on a rotating roster!
6. At Bramer, we believe in collaboration, teamwork and providing a place for doctors to be mentored and to continue to grow, whether you are an experienced Veterinarian or recently graduated.
7. Our staff is experienced, reliable and dedicated to superior service and care. The last two are non-negotiables for anyone we hire, and we’re focused on finding the right fit.
8. We’re a well-established hospital in the Evanston community with a great reputation, if we do say so ourselves!
9. Our hospital has all the bells and whistles; digital x-ray, dental digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house labs and more.
10. We make it easy to apply: Send your resume to our recruiter, Elizabeth, Elizabeth.email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
See more at https://brameranimalhospital.com/
390 Amwell Road
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Cape May, New Jersey