UrgentVet is expanding! We were the first dedicated urgent care for pets in the United States, and we are bringing affordable, convenient, and trusted acute care to Gainesville, FL. Each UrgentVet location is staffed by two doctors, each working solo, with well-trained paraprofessional staff and a full-time clinic manager. We feature cloud-based EMR, full in-house IDEXX lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound, and the latest wireless technology. Clients can walk-in or check-in online. All team members are Fear-Free-certified, and the low-stress clinic design is feline-friendly. Become an integral part of the most innovative practice model in 40 years!
Urgent Care Veterinarian
Are you a veterinarian looking to join a cutting-edge clinic with a fresh approach on after-hours care? UrgentVet Pet Clinic is seeking a full-time Veterinarian for our newest Gainesville location, which is slated to open in late November of 2020.
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced veterinarian to shine within a growing company. Prior experience in an emergency or urgent care setting a plus! We offer excellent work-life balance, flexible scheduling, a wealth of support from experienced technicians, and a beautiful, brand new fear-free facility! Our full-time doctors work 4 days a week and 32-36 hours per week, and we have many part-time doctors who work 1-2 days per week, as well.
- Flexible Compensation Package (Salary only or ProSal)
- Healthcare: Medical, Vision and Dental
- Three (3) Weeks' Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days
- Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance
- Paid State Licensing Fees
- Paid AVMA and State Professional Dues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities
- Company-Wide DVM-Only Messaging Platform to Share Cases and Ideas
Home to the University of Florida (Go Gators!), Gainesville is a bustling college town with a thriving arts and dining scene. Known as the city "where nature and culture meet," Gainesville is proud of its 30+ miles of biking trails and seven nearby state parks.