We are looking for a FT (part-time may be considered), talented and energetic associate DVM to join our team in beautiful south-central Montana! Yellowstone Valley Veterinarians is comprised of 13 DVM’s across four locations, one of which is a 24/7 ER Hospital. We are AAHA accredited and have been serving the community for more than 50 years!
We value family and work life balance. At our location you can receive Custom surgical/dental mentorship plan or customized CE, Loan repayment contribution, childcare contribution.
Our small animal/exotic practice’s provide diverse and challenging caseloads with the tools, equipment, and outstanding staff for support. We offer laser surgery, endoscopy/laparoscopy, cold laser, in house labs, acupuncture as well as fostering the human-animal bond though all life stages. We provide veterinary care for Zoo Montana, also. Competitive compensation package including a guaranteed salary of $75-95,000 DOE with production bonus potential and CE allowance/licensing/membership dues/401k. We invest in you!
YVV is dedicated to providing the best veterinary experience possible with a focus on excellent customer service and servant leadership. If you want to love where you work and whom you work with, we may be the fit for you!
Billings is Montana’s largest city with a population of 110,000 but close to mountains and lakes. Billings boasts a strong economy, an excellent medical community, and big city amenities with a small town feel—perfect for the outdoorsman AND the urbanite.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
· A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from an accredited university.
· Montana Licensure in good standing.
· Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
· Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
· Manages time and tasks appropriately.
· Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients, emulating servant leadership.
· Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth and mentorship.
Please visit our Facebook pages at facebook.com/shilohvet/, facebook.com/Moore-Lane-Veterinary-Hospital, facebook.com/Skyview-Veterinary-Hospital, and facebook.com/Friendship-Veterinary-Center-
Or our website www.yellowstonevalleyvet.com/
If interested, call Carey at 4062524159 or Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org