Fresno Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center is looking to add an Emergency Veterinarian to its excellent team! We are ecstatic to be certified by VECCS (Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society) as a Level 1 Emergency and Critical Care Center, making us the first and only in the Central Valley, and the fourth in the nation to receive this certification.
Fresno Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center is committed to providing the absolute best care in California. To achieve this, our philosophy includes using the latest and greatest in veterinary technology, which includes:
· The only Hyperbaric Chamber in the Central Valley dedicated for companion animals.
· Digital radiology (x-rays)
· Digital ultrasound
· Computed Tomography (CT) available 24 hours a day
· Pulmonetics LTV1000 long term ventilator
· Leading Edge monitors
· Doppler blood pressure monitor
· Waveline monitor for assessing invasive blood pressures
· Matrx anesthesia machines with Hallowell ventilators
· Heska fluid pumps and syringe pumps
· Blood infusion pump
· Handheld Pulse Ox
· State-of-the-art endoscopy tower including gastroscopes for both large and small pets, and bronchoscope.
· State-of-the-art in house Laboratory equipment
· Video Otoscopy
· Laparoscopy and Arthroscopy
We are interested in speaking to new graduates (mentorship provided), internship trained candidates and experienced ER/GP clinicians. We have a mentorship type culture where ER doctors can work one –on- one with our Boarded Criticalist, as well as our team of additional Boarded Specialists, which include: Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Dentistry, and Internal Medicine. There is also potential for residency in Emergency and Critical Care following 1 year of employment.
In addition to a competitive salary, Fresno Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center offers a comprehensive benefits package and relocation bonus to eligible candidates. We do also offer a doctor’s apartment for eligible doctors that are not looking to relocate permanently to Fresno, but may be interested in employment.