Busy 24-hour non-specialty in middle Tennessee is seeking knowledgeable and skilled Veterinary Technicians to join first second and third shift teams.
We are looking for enthusiastic, team minded, qualified technicians to provide quality animal care at our fast-paced, high volume hospital.
As a Veterinary Technician:
• You compassionately, calmly and gently approach and handle patients.
• You approach and handle patients according to safety protocols and core values.
• You interpret and complete in-patient and out-patient work up requests by Veterinarian within your skill set.
• You will clean, appropriately wrap, and sterilize instruments.
• You set up for routine procedures
• You induce, monitor and recover anesthesia in patients assigned
• You can accurately and completely prepare and maintain anesthetic monitoring forms.
• You place peripheral over-the-needle catheter in all peripheral vessels.
• You appropriately restrain aggressive canine and feline patients.
• Experience working in a veterinary practice.
• High School graduate.
Additional Benefits: • health benefits options • competitive compensation • flexible hours
Please send resume to email@example.com
390 Amwell Road
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Cape May, New Jersey